OverviewShort on time but want to see Pompeii? This half-day tour from Rome is just the ticket to see the archaeological ruins at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Pompeii. Travel by high-speed train between Rome and Naples, enjoy coach transport to and from Pompeii, and take a 2-hour walking tour of the site with a guide. Fun and insightful commentary brings the ancient town to life as you explore, and theres also a bonus visit to an intriguing domus, a home once reserved for the Roman elite.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Pompeii Express Tour From Rome By High-Speed Train
- Round-trip train transport from Rome to Naples
- Round-trip coach transport from Naples to Pompeii
- Walking tour of Pompeii
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Pompeii Express Tour From Rome By High-Speed Train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend brining a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.