Pompeii,Naples And Pizza Private Tour
OverviewNaples means culture, good food and spectacular views and with this relaxing tour you'll have the opportunity to get all of this things. Explore the city of Naples and the archaeological site of Pompeii with lunch at famous Neapolitan Pizzeria . Day tour in a comfortable vehicle with a local driver who'll give you important information about the history and the culture of the places that you will visit. Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
Know More about this tourPompeii, a town located in the plain at the eastern slopes of Vesuvius, to the right of the lower reaches of the river Sarno. One of the largest archaeological areas in the world, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is a very popular tourist destination, even thanks to the presence of the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary. In the archaeological site, the ancient Roman city, buried by the sudden eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, has been brought to the light. The rain of ash and lava and the resulting thick layer of dust have crystallized, preserving Pompeii for centuries.
Travel next to Napoli- Italy's third-largest city is one of its oldest, most artistic and most appetizing. Naples' centro storico (historic centre) is a Unesco World Heritage Site, its archaeological treasures are among the world's most important, and its swag of vainglorious palaces, castles and churches. And as everybody knows is the place where the delicious pizza was born!
See the cathedral of San Gennaro, the church of Gesù Nuovo. Walk through the amazing square: Piazza Municipio and Piazza Plebiscite.
Grant yourself a relaxing break with a delicious Neapolitan coffe or with our Babà a typical sponge cake.
Finally there will be the stop at Pizzeria. Pizza was originally invented in Naples and the dish has since become popular in many parts of the world. An establishment that makes and sells pizzas is called a "pizzeria". Many varieties of pizza exist worldwide, along with several dish variants based upon pizza. Some studies have linked consumption of the antioxidant lycopene, which exists in tomato products that are often used on pizza, as having a beneficial health effect.
Inclusions for Pompeii,Naples And Pizza Private Tour
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Pompeii,Naples And Pizza Private Tour
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Lunch at winery (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pompeii Archaeological tour guide (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Day tour from Rome :
We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
Please note: your driver is not a professional guide and won't escort you inside the archaeological and historic sites
At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
Dress code is casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour involves a mild amount of walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES