OverviewSee the enchanting sights of Pompeii while on this 4-hour tour with a professional guide. Walk through the ruins and the crowds with your small-group of 10, as you are told tales of this once-thriving town. Tour the imposing Mount Vesuvius and attain panoramic views from the bell tower.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourUpon your arrival in Pompeii, take a moment to greet your guide at the main entrance of the ruins called Porta Marina Superiore and go over the itinerary for the day.
Just a few steps away the entrance there is the town's main gate called "Porta Marina". See incredible areas such as the Amphitheater and Orto dei Fuggiaschi. You will visit the highlights of Pompeii such as the Forum, the main street of the city called "Via dell'Abbondanza" where you will see several shops and houses. Then, take a tour of Stabian Baths, the House of Menander and much more.
At the end of the tour, you can bid your guide farewell and spend the day as you wish. Our guide will suggest you to exit through the Amphitheater gate and climb the close 82 meter bell tower of the modern city admiring the panoramic views of the magnificent ruins once you reach the top. If you look far enough, you'll be able to see the ruins of the town, the Gulf of Naples, and to the right, the mighty Mount Vesuvius. In the main square of the new town of Pompeii rests the Pontifical Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of the Rosary, which welcomes millions of people seeing pilgrimage every year.
Inclusions for Pompeii Off The Beaten Path
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour (maximum of 10)
Exclusions for Pompeii Off The Beaten Path
- Pompeii entrance fee (13EUR/person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.