Pompeii Positano And La Tagliata Restaurant - Sorrento
OverviewEnjoy a relaxing day exploring Pompeii and Positano with your own English-speaking driver. You will be able to visit Pompeii for 2-hour ,Positano and then have lunch at La Tagliata restaurant with a magnificent view overlooking the coastline. Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
Know More about this tourAfter a pick up from your hotel, your day will start by traveling to Pompeii. Destroyed and buried by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 AD, Pompeii is one of the largest archaeological areas in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will have time to see this amazing site.
Driving down hill directly through Positano on a winding one-way road, leads to the heart of the town, the busy central Piazza dei Mulini that is connected to a narrow downhill path and steps that lead to the seafront. At Piazza dei Mulini, you will leave your car, as all streets leading to the waterfront are for pedestrians only. These streets also lead to the cathedral, shops selling ceramics, lemons, shoes, and Positano fashion clothing.
Following your tour of the ruins of Pompeii and Positano you will take a break for lunch, eating at an outdoor restaurant called "La tagliata" with stunning views overlooking Positano. Discover the best Positano's typical foods which makes the perfect setting for a romantic day or a place to relax with a glass of local wine.
Inclusions for Pompeii Positano And La Tagliata Restaurant
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Pompeii Positano And La Tagliata Restaurant
- Entrance fees where applicable (Pompeii 13 euros per person)
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (optional) 25 euros per person
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pompeii Archaeological tour guide (optional) 120 euros per group
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Day tour from Rome :
We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity.
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento
- Ischia and Procida boat tour from Sorrento
- Small Group Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius Day Trip by Boat from Sorrento
- AperitivBoat Nerano the bay of savour