- Meeting point at the main gate of Pompeii ruins called "Porta Marina Superiore"
- The clients don't need to queue for the tickets, our tour guide can buy the tickets skipping the line
- 3-hours guided tour with the following highlights: the newly open buildings,the Marina Gate, the Basilica (court house), the Forum, the Sarno Baths, the Triangular Forum, the Teatro Grande, the Odeon (small theatre), the House of Menander, the Lupanar (brothel), the Bakery, House of the faun, The forum baths, the restaurant calledTermopolium Capuano, the House of Tragic Poet, the Plaster casts, the Temple of Jupiter, the Temple of apollo, the Temple of Venus.
- After the visit clients will be accompanied at the Restaurant where they have a lunch with typical Roman dishes that are cooked as the famous Roman gourmet "Marco Gavio Apicio".You will taste typical ancient Roman foods such as: whole grain bread, lupines in laurel leaf, delicious duck, vegetable soup, eggs, pork shank, sweet cake and half amphora of spiced wine.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
The Main entrance of the ruins called Porta Marina Superiore
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
To visit itshouses and streets is almost like to make a journey into the past. Hereon the site there are numerous traces of what the daily life of Romans was like before the eruption in A.D. 79.This tour gives you the possibility to visit for 3 hours with a local archaeological guide one of the most famous tourist attraction in the world.After the walk in the ruins You will have a lunch in a typical reenactedThermopolia: a sort of snack bar which was widely popular duringthat time.Diners sit on wooden chairs around a wooden table as the Romans used to do. Plates and glasses are made of authentic terracotta, the waiters are dressed as senators or Roman maids and all the dishes are cooked according to the recipes of the famous Roman chief and gourmet Marco Gavio Apicio.The diners will be served by waiters dress as senators and maids.
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Mulsum (half Amphora of spiced wine)
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Closed shoes are reccommended to walk in Pompeii
Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended in Summer in Pompeii