Pompeii Ruins Private Guided TourWrite a Review
Book a private tour of Pompei ruins for yourself or for your family!
A private visit is a tour in which you will not be part of a group but you will have your own personal guide.
Therefore it can be customized according to your main interests.
Especially recommended for families with kids in order to make it also suitable for them.
- Private visit to legendary Pompeii, a World Heritage Site
- Pompeii’s tragic fate & the fateful volcanic eruption
- Massive archaeological site includes buildings, art & more
- Knowledgeable guide reveals the history behind the eruption
- Impressive views of Mount Vesuvius looming over the city
Know More about this tour
The sudden eruption of Vesuvius on August 24,79 AD, buried Pompeii under ash and lapilli, creating what was rediscovered at the end of the 16th century but explorations only began in 1748, under the King of naples, Charles III of Bourbon, and continued systematically throughout the 19th century, right up to the most recent excavations, restorations and enhancement of the city and its exptional heritage of architecture, sculptures, paintings and mosaics. The archeological site of Pompeii spreads over hectares (165 acres), 49 of which have already been excavated. Your guide will describe you the roman city and you'll go inside the most important buidings so you could see and uderstand how roman citizen lived, loved, worked and played.
Among the highlights of the site are:the Porta Marina (Sea Gate), one of the city’s original entrances, Forum, (Main Square), Santuary of Venus and surrounding temples, House of the Menander, House of the Faun, Central Bath, Lupanare.
Inclusions for Pompeii Ruins Private Guided Tour
- Private guided tour of Pompeii archaelogical site
Exclusions for Pompeii Ruins Private Guided Tour
- Admission to Pompeii archaelogical site
- Meals and beverages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.