OverviewEnjoy a spectacular and relaxing 75-minute cruise around the largest natural harbour in Europe, and get some great views of the beautiful harbour islands and world famous Sandbanks! With four daily departures, this popular cruise commences from Poole Quay, situated in the traditional harbour town of Poole on the picturesque Dorset coast, and starts with a trip through the harbour, formed in the last ice-age, and continues around Brownsea Island, before returning to Poole Quay.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Poole Harbour with its many islands, famous landmarks and interesting stories offers a great day out for everyone. It is the place where Jonathan Swift found his inspiration for Gulliver’s Travels and sits under the Purbecks which inspired Thomas Hardy in his brilliant writing.
The cruise takes you from Poole Quay all around the harbour and sails close to Brownsea Island and its castle, the expensive properties on Sandbanks and close to the islands which all have something unique. You can relax on the top deck on a warm summer day or sit in a heated saloon with a nice cup of tea while listening to the commentary in which the captain points out all the landmarks and speaks of the interesting history of the area.
The Blue Lagoon, Lilliput, Corfe Castle and the Sandbanks Chain Ferry are just a few of the views to mention. The cruise takes approximately 75 minutes and returns to Poole Quay.
Inclusions for Poole Harbour And Island Cruise From Poole
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Poole Harbour And Island Cruise From Poole
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.