Poonhill Trek With Kathmandu And Pokhara Tour
OverviewPoonhill trekking is the preferred destination for those tourists unable to take on the longer trek to Annapurna region or those planning for shorter trek to Annapurna to experience the village life in the Himalaya of Nepal. Natural diversity and unrivaled view of the mountains are the main attraction of this poonhill trekking route. The adventures journey to the poonhill passing through various tourist hot spot of kaski district (Pokhara) is pleasant beyond explanation.the trek to Poonhill involves an ascent from 1070 m to 3210 m above the sea level. Throughout the treks trekkers can observe the unmatched beauty of mountain ranges, traverse the virgin wilderness the lifestyle of the Native communities living diverse village lying along the trekking route.you can visit the world heritage sites of Kathmandu and major tourist attraction in pokhara while doing sightseeing. this trekking tour facilitate the traveler to experience the Himalaya of Nepal as well as culture of Nepal
Know More about this tour
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL KATHMANDU drop to the Hotel by private tourist vehicle is arranged. Upon arrival at the hotel, welcome drink is served and the representative from eagle eye will brief you on the program schedule. . Overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 2 : FULL DAY KATHMANDU- SIGHTSEEING by private vehicle AND TREKKING PERMIT PREPRATION (B)
DAY 03 : DRIVE FROM KATHMANDU TO POKHARA BY TOURIST BUS(B) Overnight in hotel at pokhara.
DAY 04 :POKHARA - NAYAPUL -TIKHEDUNGA ULLERI (VILLAGE) (B/L/D) Nayapul to Ulleri (1960m, 4-5 hours walking)and then overnight at Lodge
DAY 05 :ULLERI NANGETHANTI - GHOREPANI DEURALI (B/L/D) Ulleri to Ghorepani(2874m, 5hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
DAY 06 :GHOREPANI - POON HILL (SUNRISE AND MOUNTAIN VIEW POINT) TADAPANI - GHANDRUK (B/L/D).Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1939m, 6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
DAY 07 :GHANDRUK - NAYAPUL - POKHARA (B/L)
If it is a clear morning we may see Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre (fishtail) and Annapurna III very close. We have our breakfast with views.This day, we walk to Kimche from Ghandruk. It takes slowly 2 hours trek. From Kimche, we 2 hour drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at your Hotel in Pokhara.
DAY 08 : POKHARA SIGHTSEEING (B)
After breakfast,start tour of Pokhara drive to the Sarangkot , from where we will see mesmerizing sunrise along with panoramic mountain view of Annapurna and Machhapuchre. After lunch, visit the Seti gorge, Devis Fall, International Mountain Museu and Fewa Lake . To get close to nature, an hour of boating in the Fewa Lake, with the beautiful Macchapuchre and other mountain ranges forming a backdrop is also scheduled. In the evening, we enjoy shopping along the streets of Pokhara, and also enjoy its nightlife. Dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 09 : DRIVE FROM POKHRARA TO KATHMANDU (B)
drive back to Kathmandu through the east and west highway route which takes 6/7 hours drive . En route, we settle down for lunch then head to Kathmandu upon arrival, we check into hotel. overnight at hotel.
Day 10 :DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU (B) A drop to the airport has been arranged three hours before your scheduled flight time. We hope that your stay in Nepal was an enjoyable one, with lots of memories to take home and expect you to join us for other programs in the days ahead.
Inclusions for Poonhill Trek With Kathmandu And Pokhara Tour
- Airport pickup and Drop by private tourist vehicle
- A English speaking, government licensed trekking guide
- trekking guides salary , insurance , food and accomodation
- A trekking map and trekking completion certificate
- Accommodation in guest house during trekking
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during trekking
- Accommodation at three star category hotel with A/c room on B/B basic at Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Annapurna conservation area permit (ACAP) and TIMS card for trek
- full option vehicle ( with A/C with the driver available for the trip according to the itinerary from arrival till departure to the airport. All fuel, driver's accommodation, and driver's food and salary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Poonhill Trek With Kathmandu And Pokhara Tour
- All the personal Nature Expenses (drinks, restaurant bill, and other)
- Nepal visa fee, travel insurance and Air tickets
- entrance fee while sightseeing
- travel insurance
- Tips for guide(S), driver and staff(S) (not mandatory)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.