Porcelain Tour Of Chenlu Ancient Town From Xi'an - Xian
OverviewChenlu is considered the most important ceramic industry base in Northwest China and. For over a thousand years, traditional porcelain manufacture technique has been passing down generation by generation and the flame from the kilns has never been extinguished. In nowadays almost every resident in Chenlu is a ceramic artist. This tour is a special opportunity for you to explore Chinese ceramic history and experience the pottery making.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Xi'an at 8:00 am and transferred to Chenlu Ancient Town by a private car. Chenlu Ancient Town is located in Yao County, Tong Chuan approx. 2 hours away from Xian. Chenlu has been the most important ceramic industry base in Northwest China and now almost every resident in Chenlu is a ceramic artist. We will visit the ceramic workshops and walk around in the ancient porcelain town. After lunch with the local family in a cave, you can also try making pottery yourself with instructions from a professional potter. In the afternoon, if your time allows we can visit of Yaozhou Kiln Museum. Afterwards we will drive you back to your hotel in Xian.
Inclusions for Porcelain Tour Of Chenlu Ancient Town From Xi'an
- English-speaking tour guide
- 1 time entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transferred by air-conditioned van
- Local family lunch
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Toll fee, parking fee and government tax
Exclusions for Porcelain Tour Of Chenlu Ancient Town From Xi'an
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Group discount is available for group size of 4 or more
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.