Port Des Torrent Catamaran Boat Trip - Ibiza
OverviewNamed after its location at the mouth of a stream, the shores of Port des Torrent consist of thin grains of sand and form one of the most sheltered natural harbours on the island. For this reason, along with a few others, countless groups with children find this protected beach to be exceptionally convenient for spending an incredible day at sea. Join us on board our luxurious catamaran for a fun filled day of exploration as we snorkel the gorgeous blue waters of Port des Torrent in search of octopus and multi-coloured Ibiza rock fish. Enjoy this family oriented spot and the variety of opportunities that it offers for people of all ages.
Know More about this tour
Waiting for you at the entrance of the San Antonio yacht club, your passionate skipper will meet you to direct you to your stunning catamaran for the day. Get ready as we set sail towards the sheltered beach of Port des Torrent for a fabulous day at sea.
The tucked-away shape of Port des Torrent allows for extremely calm waters that have you confusing the sea for a lake. Take pleasure in all forms of water activities, such as snorkelling, diving and even paddle boarding, without the ruckus of small waves complicating your every move. Inform your skipper of your interest to disembark at the shore to discover the variety of restaurants and shops available for a delicious meal and souvenir shopping. This family oriented cove quickly welcomes you with its embracing atmosphere filling you with emotions of never wanting to depart.
Situated in the bay of San Antonio, if ever you decide that the time has come to leave the marvellous beach of Port des Torrent, we can also visit one of Spains TOP beaches, known for its crystal clear water and white sand bottom, Cala Comte. Another stop that can also be made, depending on the time we have left of course, is Cala Bassa- the beach that provides it all! As you can see, communication with your captain is key when planning an extravagant day of sailing.
As a perfect end to our day, we always love to have our guests join us as we take part in the sunset rituals of the island. At sea, in front of the famous Cafe Mambo and Cafe del Mar, you will be captivated by the bold colours painted above as the sun slowly runs off the horizon. Clap and cheer as the sun finally hides and we begin our route back to port, hoping youll join us again for another remarkable day on board.
Inclusions for Port Des Torrent Catamaran Boat Trip
- This private excursion includes all of the following amenities:
- All taxes and the required insurance
- Enthusiastic skipper
- On board WIFI
- Large cool box
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddle surf board
- Megaboom Bluetooth speakers
- Nets to relax on
- Pulpits at the bows of the catamaran for the best views
- Final cleaning
Exclusions for Port Des Torrent Catamaran Boat Trip
- On board our catamarans, we try to always have soft drinks and mineral water available for our customers to enjoy. Please feel free to bring with you anything you would like to eat or drink during your time at sea. Make note that alcohol beverages ARE allowed on board and may be brought along with you.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring with you, on the day of your boat trip, a valid photo ID or passport.
If rough weather conditions and seas do not allow us to go out sailing, we will try our hardest to open another date that is most convenient for your group to enjoy. If no other date is possible, we will refund you 100% of the money you have paid.
You Might Also Like
- CDLN Ibiza Boat Party with Open Bar, Quality Sound system and Ibiza Club Entry
- 4 Day Ibiza Explorer Tour with Club Entrances and Party Boat Ticket
- Ibiza Party Boat Including Drinks, Water Sport and 3 Free Club Tickets
- Oceanbeat Ibiza Boat Party All-Inclusive
- Formentera Explorer
- Private Transfer Ibiza Airport to City - Cruise Port - Cala Llonga - Port D'Es
- Exploring Formentera by Sailing Boat
- Sailing the Southern Beaches of Ibiza