Port Dover Flyboard Rental
OverviewExperience some of the best flyboarding Ontario has to offer! Come to Turkey Point or Port Dover in Southern Ontario for an amazing wet and wild bucket list adventure. Have you ever wanted to experience the ultimate form of freedom - flying? Umm, yes! Or are you looking for the most epic Instagram picture. umm, yes! Now's the time to try flyboarding! Get the experience of soaring through the sky then shooting into the water with the freedom of unrestricted mobility. You can look like a total pro doing this activity, which is secretly surprisingly easy! Anyone who can stand can flyboard. Very quickly will you be able to grasp the simple concept of maneuvering your way across the sky and into the water, impressing all the onlooking common folk - or maybe even a few of the beach hotties. Available 7 days a week.10am-7pm Monday-Sunday*There is also the sweet option of getting your own personal footage that you can take home and share with your friends & family!
Know More about this tourFlyboarding combines the thrill of coasting 15 feet in the air with the skill of directing yourself towards a common goal. As the name implies, you strap into a solid board and "fly" with the help of twin jets of water propelling you up and into the air. Changing direction is a matter subtly shifting your movements while balancing your upward propulsion - lean in or out, side to side, but if you go to far, you're going back in the lake.
You flyboard rental takes place at the beautiful Turkey Point, one of the Niagara region's top locations for boating, recreation, and water-sports. After meeting your operator near the water, you will boat out on the lake and strap in to start your experience. The operator will give you a brief tutorial on managing the experience - how to start, direct yourself, and stay safe throughout the trip. The standard rental is 30 minutes, however, you have the option to upgrade and film the experience on premium HD and extend the time up to 1 hour.
Your exclusive flyboard rental experience is for those aged 12 and over and excludes flipping and cartwheeling without express permission from the operator beforehand. Stay safe, have fun, and learn to fly across the lake on a brand new adventure!
Inclusions for Port Dover Flyboard Rental
- Flyboard rental
- PFD (life jacket)
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- HD camera (if selected)
Exclusions for Port Dover Flyboard Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- HD camera (if not selected)
- No change room facilities available at this time
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of a gift certificate for another date of your choice
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.