Port Elizabeth Shore Excursion: Full-Day Addo Elephant National Park SafariWrite a Review
Addo Elephant National Park - the only place in the world that is home to Africas 'Big 7' - Lion, Buffalo, Leopard, endangered Black Rhino, Elephant (more than 600!), Great White Shark and the Southern Right Whale. This finely tuned ecosystem offers unrivaled biodiversity and a magnificent game viewing experience in a Malaria free environment.
Spend a full day exploring South Africas 3rd largest national Park with one of our expert local guides!
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The original elephant section of the park was proclaimed in 1931, when only eleven elephants remained in the area. Today this finely-tuned ecosystem is sanctuary to over 600 elephant, lion, buffalo, black rhino, spotted hyena, leopard, a variety of antelope and zebra species, as well as the unique Addo flightless dung beetle, found almost exclusively in Addo. The park can exclusively claim to be the only national park in the world to conserve the “Big 7” – the Big 5 as well as the southern right whale and great white shark off the Algoa Bay coast.Plans are currently afoot to include the proposed proclamation of a 120 000 ha (296 500 acre) Marine Protected Area which includes islands that are home to the world's largest breeding populations of Cape gannets and second largest breeding population of African penguins.
7am: Pick up at cruise ship terminal in Port Elizabeth
8.30am: Arrive at the southern entrance to the Addo Elephant National Park
8.45am -12pm: Game drive through the southern section of the park.
12.30pm: Lunch at the main camp
1.30pm: Depart main camp. The afternoon will be spent on a game drive in the northern part of the park.
4.30pm: Exit the park
5.30pm: Drop off at hotel in Port Elizabeth
Inclusions for Port Elizabeth Shore Excursion: Full-Day Addo Elephant National Park Safari
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Port Elizabeth Shore Excursion: Full-Day Addo Elephant National Park Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.