OverviewThe bustling capital of Trinidad, Port of Spain, is an exciting city that intricately blends ancient and modern worlds and has a wide selection of shopping, art galleries and restaurants. Famous landmarks, majestic buildings and lush vegetation also await your discovery. A great introduction to the culture, history and lifestyle of Trinidad and Tobago.
Know More about this tour
Begin your tour on the Wrightson road waterfront and continue to the old and new Port of Spain where you'll explore roads of historical value. Included is a visit to Abercromby Street where Red House is situated. This famous landmark is also known as the House of Parliament, built in 1906.
You'll then visit sights such as the Hall of Justice, Trinity Cathedral, Woodford Square and the Queen's Park Savannah which is a 230 acre (900,000 sq. meter) park surrounded by beautiful trees and old gingerbread mansions. Some of these mansions include the Stollmeyer Castle which built in 1904, was reminiscent of the German Romantic style. Also included it the Queen's Royal College which now serves as a secondary school for over 1200 students, the "White Hall" and the Archbishop Palace. Learn just why these monuments have such historical interest!
Other sites include the Emperor Valley Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Your tour concludes with a visit to some local art galleries.
Inclusions for Port Of Spain City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fee
Exclusions for Port Of Spain City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.