OverviewDiscover the stunning white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the North Coast on this Port Stephens day trip from Sydney. Enjoy an action packed day sandboarding and driving by purpose build 4WD along Stockton Beach sand dunes. Finish up the afternoon with a cruise along the stunning blue waters on a dolphin watching cruise, a picture perfect experience.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourTravel by air-conditioned coach over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as you make your way to the picturesque coastal region of Port Stephens. Keep an eye out for the Wollemi and Blue Mountains National Park as you travel through the stunning Hawkesbury region viewing natural sandstone, waterways and Eucalypt forests.
Located a short 2.5-hour drive from Sydney, Port Stephens is one of Sydney’s favorite holiday destinations. Popular due to its warm weather, crystal clear water, boutique shopping and incredible dolphin and whale watching.
Head to Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, Australia’s largest sand dune system stretching 20-miles (32km) in length from Stockton to Anna Bay. Stockton Beach boasts a mix of surreal landscape and history barren of vegetation and home to a number of shipwrecks. Once serving as a bombing and gunnery range during World War Two, Stockton Beach is now popular for its sand dunes, some reaching 131-feet (40 meter). Travel by purpose-built 4WD to Stockton Bight where you’ll spend 1-hour enjoying the thrill of high speed sandboarding down the enormous dunes.
Check out a unique milking process done to funnel spiders and snakes, at the Australian Reptile Park, and view the wildlife.
Next, travel approximately 30-minutes to Nelson Bay, another stunning beachside stop to explore the village and waterfront marina. Here you’ll have time to grab lunch at one of the local restaurants (own expense) before boarding your dolphin watching cruise.
Hop aboard your 1.5-hour dolphin watching cruise in search of the majestic and gentle bottlenose dolphin. There are many dolphin pods in the area so there is always a high chance of seeing one. You’ll have the perfect vantage point on-board as you sit on one of the three viewing decks or if you’re feeling adventurous, jump into the water and go boom netting.
Inclusions for Port Stephens Day Tour From Sydney Including 4WD, Sandboarding And Dolphin Watching
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- National Park fees
- Entry to Australian Reptile Park
Exclusions for Port Stephens Day Tour From Sydney Including 4WD, Sandboarding And Dolphin Watching
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.