Portland Breweries By Bike
OverviewNo visit to Portland would be complete without sampling the city's tastiest beverage - beer! Our experienced guides select the best breweries in town, and deliver you right to the doorstep of the craft brewery scene. After enjoying two unique breweries, this tour ends with a complimentary local micro-brew fresh off the taps in our bike shop!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourPortland boasts the most brew pubs per capita and at 58 (the last time we counted) it would be dangerous to visit them all. Luckily we’ve narrowed it down to a few of our favorites and they all happen to be a short ride apart. Contact us about visiting your favorite brewery or if you want to inquire about the choices for the route.
Food and Beverages are not included at the first two stops so that there is no pressure to “drink your money’s worth” and so that every one can be in control of their own intake levels. We encourage tasters to be split between two persons, which allows everyone to sample the delicious styles that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Upon returning to the shop, we'll share in a free celebratory beverage provided by Hopworks Urban Brewery, and you'll get your own pint glass to take home and remember your journey with!
Inclusions for Portland Breweries By Bike
- Local guides
- Bike, helmet, and rain gear (when raining)
- Free pint and pint glass upon return to the shop
Exclusions for Portland Breweries By Bike
- Drinks at breweries (tasters recommend)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
Closed toed shoes
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Tour of Willamette Valley with a Personal Sommelier
- Private Arrival Transfer: Portland International Airport to Hotel
- Best of Portland Small-Group Sightseeing Tour
- Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Portland International Airport
- Downtown Portland Walking Tour
- 2.5-hour Coffee and Doughnut Tour in Downtown Portland