Portland Brewery Bike Tour
OverviewExperience Portland’s world-famous beer culture on this fun bike tour – the perfect way to explore this gorgeous city. Following your local guide on easy bike ride, visit several top-notch microbreweries such as Bridgeport and Deschutes to sample several beers, with all tastings included.
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your friendly local guide in downtown Portland in the afternoon, hop on your bike for a leisurely, mostly flat 5-mile (8-km) ride through this beautiful city.
Visit several of the 40 microbreweries and brewpubs that give Portland its national reputation for beer. Most of these beloved breweries brew their beers on site, and some you'll visit may include Bridgeport, Deschutes, the McMenamin's Crystal Ballroom, Lucky Labrador, New Old Lompoc, Rogue and Tugboat Brewing.
In addition to sampling refreshing, fresh-brewed beer, you’ll also take behind-the-scenes tours to see where the magic happens!
In between breweries, your guide will point out the city’s best bars, restaurants and local hotspots in the downtown area, the Pearl District and northwest Portland. Pass famous Powell's Books, one of the world's largest independent bookstores, and cycle past coffee drinkers outside Stumptown Coffee.
If time permits, you’ll finish your tour with a pint at a cozy local tap room before heading back to the starting point.
Inclusions for Portland Brewery Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Beer tastings
- Use of bike and all necessary equipment
Exclusions for Portland Brewery Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.