See all of Portlands top attractions on this hop-on hop-off trolley tour, a fun, easy way to sightsee. With your 1-day or 2-day pass, explore Portland aboard a sightseeing trolley and hop off at any of the 11 stops to visit Pioneer Square, Washington Park, the Oregon Zoo, the Pearl District and more. Enjoy the fresh air with the open-top seating or opt for the indoor seating section. Your expert guide will offer commentary about the history and culture of Portland throughout your ride.
Know More about this tourPortland is a city of contrasts -- a lively city center surrounded by natural beauty, from Washington Park and the West Hills to the Willamette River and Waterfront Park. With your choice of a 1-day or 2-day Portland sightseeing pass, hop aboard the open-top trolley in Pioneer Square and travel with ease around the city, your expert onboard guide providing commentary about Portlands history, culture and main points of interest along the way.
From your spot in the open-air or indoor seating section, sit back, relax and take in the sights on the whole 1.5-hour route or hop off at any of the 14 stops around the city to explore at your own pace. Visit the world-famous International Rose Test Garden and spend time in South Park Blocks, the heart of Portlands culture district featuring the Portland Center for the Performing Arts, the Oregon Historical Society and the Portland Art Museum.
Wander through the Portland Japanese Garden of Washington Park, see animals at the Oregon Zoo, visit Portlands Childrens Museum, and browse boutique shops in the NW 23rd Ave shopping district.
In the fun and fashionable Pearl District, stop by Powells Books, the worlds largest independent new and used bookstore, and find your chi in the Lan Su Chinese Garden. Other highlights include Lownsdale Square, the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), Old Town and Riverplace.
A portion of your all ticket sales goes to breast cancer awareness and research, so you can feel good about your hop-on hop-off pass purchase.
Inclusions for Portland Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Live on-board commentary
Exclusions for Portland Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Buses stop at the following 14 locations every hour:
Pioneer Courthouse Square, South Park Blocks, Japanese/Rose Gardens, Zoo/Forestry Center, Hoyt Arboretum, 23rd Avenue Shopping, Pearl District/NW 13th Ave, Pearl District/Powell's Books, Chinese Garden/Transfer MAX to Convention Center, Old Town/Saturday Market, Aerial Tram B
Caruthers Park, Tilikum Crossing/Transfer MAX for OSMI, River Place
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.