Portland Segway Tour
OverviewSee the sights of downtown Portland by Segway, and learn about this hip yet historic city from an expert local guide! Choose a 1-hour riverfront sightseeing tour, or a 2-hour historical downtown tour, for a ride through the streets of central Portland and along the Willamette River on a self-balancing electric Segway. Make stops at top Portland attractions like the Steel Bridge and Chinatown, and learn about the citys industrial history.
Know More about this tourAfter checking in at the local operators office in Portland, just a couple of blocks from the Willamette River, your Segway tour begins with training to make sure you are comfortable with your electric, self-balancing two-wheeler.
When your group is ready, follow your guide and enjoy your 1.5 or 2-hour city Segway adventure!
Waterfront Sightseeing Segway Tour (1.5 hours)
With your local guide, travel effortlessly by Segway along the west bank of the Willamette River, stopping at times to take photos and hear stories and fun facts from your guide.
Make your way to some of Portlands most popular attractions such as Chinatown, an area that is listed as part of the National Register of Historic Places. Admire the Steel Bridge, a double-decker vertical-lift bridge spanning the Willamette that is one of Portlands most-loved landmarks. Then check out Waterfront Park, a favorite local spot for jogging, biking and enjoying the fresh Oregon air.
Pass by city sights like the Jeld-Wen Field, home of the Portland Timbers soccer team; zip by the Portland Art Museum, the oldest museum in the Pacific Northwest; and glide through the Central Business District with its historic buildings from the early 1900s.
Your tour ends back at the starting point.
Downtown Historic Segway Tour (2 hours)
On this downtown Portland tour, see most of the same sights along the Willamette as the 1-hour tour, plus even more attractions like the Portland marina, the convention center and the Moda Center, home to the Portland Trail Blazers professional basketball team.
Many of the historical attractions youll see are in the citys popular Pearl District, a former industrial neighborhood thats now an upscale shopping and dining district. Ride past warehouses that are now home to art galleries and boutiques, and watch the streetcars go by.
During your tour, your guide will make stops so you can take photos and hear historical commentary. Return to the starting point at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Portland Segway Tour
- Segway rental and guided tour
- Safety helmet
- Orientation and training session
- Local guide
Exclusions for Portland Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age of 14 years old; riders under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance for at least 1 hour
Weight limit is 275 lbs (125kg); minimum weight is 100 lbs (45kg)
Guests MUST fill out a liability waiver form; riders under 18 years must have a parent sign the wavier on his/her behalf
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Columbia Gorge Waterfalls and Wine Tour from Portland
- Bike and Hike: Columbia River Gorge Adventure from Portland
- Essential Portland Bike Tour
- Portland Foodie Fieldtrip By Bike
- Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Oregon Coast Day Trip from Portland: Astoria and Cannon Beach
- World of Speed Adventure
- Overnight Agricultural Experience from Portland