Portland Trolley Tour, Falls And Gorge, And Willamette Valley Combination Package
OverviewSee it all with this combination of three tours so you can experience all of the best sites of Portland! Enjoy a 2-day Hop-On-Hop-Off Pink Trolley Pass to see Portland at your leisure with our fully-narrated city tour that allows you to hop on and off the tour at 14 different stops as you please. Enjoy the natural beauty on a Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge tour. See the fertile Willamette valley, Oregon Gardens and taste Pinot Noir on the Falls, Gardens & Vines Tour. These tours take place across three separate days either consecutively or non-consecutively.
Know More about this tourHop-on-Hop-Off Trolley (1.5 hrs): See all the many and varied attractions the "Rose City" has to offer onboard the Big Pink Sightseeing Trolley Tour. This expertly-narrated 1 hour and 29 minute tour is an excellent way to experience our city at your own pace with 14 carefully chosen stops where you can hop off to spend time and reboard later. With service at every stop at 60-minute intervals you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland.
Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge (4.75 hrs):Leaving at 8:30 am, travel along the historic Columbia River Highway with panoramic views from hundreds of feet above the river at Crown Point and the historic Vista House. Descend through the famous highway loops to pristine Latourell Falls, a beautiful photo stop. Travel past Wahkeena Falls to Oregons most famous natural attraction Multnomah Falls and Lodge. See the Oneonta Gorge and Horsetail Falls enroute to the Bonneville Dam and fish ladder, a national historic site in the splendid heart of the Gorge.
Falls, Gardens & Vines (8 hrs): Leaving Portland at 10am we travel to the north end of the Willamette Valley and its attractions. The driver guide narration provides a background for the variety of sights and stops on this tour. We end our day with a return to Portland.
- E.Z. Orchards Farm Market
- The Oregon Garden
- Silver Falls State Park and it waterfalls
- Silver Falls Lodge
- South Falls
- Willamette Valley Vineyards with wine tastings
Inclusions for Portland Trolley Tour, Falls And Gorge, And Willamette Valley Combination Package
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- 2-day hop-on-hop-off bus pass
- Wine Tasting at a Willamette Valley Vineyard
- Transportation to/from Willamette Valley
- Transportation to/from Falls and Gorge
Exclusions for Portland Trolley Tour, Falls And Gorge, And Willamette Valley Combination Package
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible bus, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
A small amount of walking is involved on all tours
Please note that the Falls, Gardens and Vines tour only runs on Saturdays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tour DeVine by Heli
- Falls, Gardens, and Wine Tour from Portland
- Oregon Wine Country Experience - all-inclusive tours by bike or shuttle
- The BEST Mount Saint Helens Tour
- Quicksand Triangle Air Tour
- Eastside Feast Ride - food and beer pairing tour
- Behind The Scenes Tour
- Beer Love Brewery Tour in the Pearl District