Porto Art And Religion Experience
OverviewThis tour combines the main churches of the city, which represent simultaneously the diverse artistic and theological views with top historic sites, monuments and squares that you expect to see in Porto.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tour
This tour combines the main churches of the city, which represent simultaneously the diverse artistic and theological views with top historic sites, monuments and squares that you expect to see in Porto.Your dedicated personal guide explains the importance of this heritage and meaning of these treasures ensuring that you clearly understand the artistic and historic significance of the masterpieces you encounter along this unique tour. Conducted in the area classified as World Heritage, as well as in the surrounding area called "downtown Porto" this walking tour it will last about three hours and visits a selected number of churches, each representing a different moment in art history, architecture and society.
You wont merely just walk through with the masses, but rather, live a phenomenal adventure through the religious art.
Inclusions for Porto Art And Religion Experience
- Local tour guide, flexible Schedule;
Exclusions for Porto Art And Religion Experience
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Tour with visit and tasting at 2 Port wine farms and boat cruise
- Private Douro Valley visit, tasting at 2 Port wine farms,Lunch in DOC restaurant
- Private Transfer between Pvoa de Varzim or Vila do Conde and the Airport
- Turisbike Rent a e-Bike in Pvoa de Varzim e Vila do Conde
- Fantastic Soccer Tour with Dragon and Bessa Stadium (FCPorto and Boa Vista FC)
- Porto: Arrbida Bridge Climb Experience
- Rafting Experience on the River Tmega from Porto
- Porto Magic Train Tour and Port Wine Cellars