Porto City Tour - Lisbon
OverviewThe town that gave the country (and port wine) its very name, Porto is Portugal's second-largest metropolis after Lisbon. In this full day tour we will show you why the cuty deserves to be visited..
Know More about this tour
Departure from Lisbon to Porto with a duration of approximately 3 hours. Arrival to the Invicta City that originated the name of Portugal when it was denominated city Portus Cale. UNESCO considers the city of Porto a World Heritage.
We will begin the discovery of the city with the famous 6-bridge cruise, where you can enjoy the fabulous views of the Douro River from Porto City and Vila Nova de Gaia, the latter being the place where, after lunch, you will visit one of the most famous Port Wine Cellars.
The visit will continue through the most emblematic places of the city, such as the Clérigos Tower, Lello Library, Carmelite Church (XVII) and Carmo Church (XVIII). Continuing along one of the main and famous avenues, Avenida dos Aliados, São Bento, Sé Cathedral and finally time to enjoy the wonderful view of the upper board of the D. Luis I Bridge, King of Portugal.
The return to Lisbon estimated at 18:00.
Inclusions for Porto City Tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River Six Bridges Cruise tickets
Exclusions for Porto City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cellar Entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Six bridges Cruises: Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora