Porto City Tour Full Day With Lunch And Wine Tasting
OverviewSpend an amazing day in the north capital in this full-day guided minibus tour through the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the guided tour you will be able to visit the historical center of the city, see the most important monuments, the beautiful landscapes offered by this amazing city in Portugal. Travel through centuries of history, and enjoy a panoramic visit by minibus though the new and modern areas of Porto, have the opportunity to visit a wine cellar with wine tasting and enjoy also the traditional six bridges cruise. Porto is a historical city that is growing faster and faster, winning lots of tourism titles, so dont miss the opportunity to experience a day in this magnificent city.
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your day 09h00 and in the morning enjoy a Porto city tour that goes through the historic center, where you will have the opportunity to see the Cathedral, the So Bento Railway Station, knowing that its beautiful tiles represent a set of important moments in the history of Portugal, visit also the famous Lello book store that is one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world.
Learn about the streets, squares, and sites in the historic center, including the Praa da Batalha, Santa Catarina Street, Majestic Coffee, Bolho Market, and Aliados Avenue.
Before finish the morning, enter in the secret of the well-known Port Wine in a visit to a port wine cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia, learn how the wine is made, bottle, the producing regions and at the end enjoy a delicious port wine tasting.
To finish the morning tour, you will have a lunch in a restaurant in Ribeira, so that you will be able to relish your lunch while admire the astonish views in Ribeira quay.
After lunch get inside the river to enjoy the traditional six bridges cruise to see the bridges that connect Porto to Gaia. Is a gorgeous 50 minutes cruising in Douro, that those who visit the city cant leave without trying it.
After cruise travel to Castelo do Queijo, a famous beach, to explore Boavista, Serralve e Foz, the new and modern areas of Porto, in Castelo do Queijo take a break to have a snack, a drink, or simply admire the magnificent views of the sea.
The full-day tour end with the hotel drop off around 18h30
Inclusions for Porto City Tour Full Day With Lunch And Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
Exclusions for Porto City Tour Full Day With Lunch And Wine Tasting
- Entrance to Clérigos Church and Tower
- Entrance to Lello Bookshop
- Extra Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 30 people
Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to So Bento train station, Porto
Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit to Three Vineyards with Wine Tastings and Lunch
- Sunday Trip from Porto to Rgua by Train and Return by Boat
- Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance
- Guimares and Braga Day Trip from Porto Including Porto Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Porto City Tour Including Cruise, Port Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Douro Valley Guided Tour from Porto