For an alternative program and as we have many ways to discover Porto, this time we have prepared a City tour half day for you to meet the Historical Center visiting the most important monuments,Â places,Â streets, and also to have a guided visit in a well-known wine cellar, for an introduction to the famous Port Wine and to enjoy a wine tasting. For the evening we Â have prepared a panoramic tour through the city center to offer you the chance to meet the city not only through the day, but also through the night. Joying a precious program for the night: a delicious dinner in traditional restaurant, accompanied by the unique sound of a live Fado Show!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Whether in the morning or afternoon, accompanied by our expert guides, discover our fantastic historical center, exploring the streets, monuments and the most important places. It will be given to your lots of important references, facts and histories about our city to provide you more knowledge about Porto history and culture.
On this half day tour, we will pick up at your hotel and lead you through the historical center. Starting in the beautiful Cathedral where you will have some time to appreciate the amazing view and to visit the Cathedral. S. Bento Railway Station is the next stop, admire the amazing beauty of the train station and get to know more about its history and importance.
Meet the most important places, streets and all places that constitute our fantastic historical center, consider as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
As the Porto Wine is considered the best reference of Porto, we couldnât end the city tour without offering you a guided visit to a famous wine cellar, to give you the chance to enter into the wine culture, know more about the Wine making-process, about the wine cellar itself and to enjoy a delicious wine tasting regarding a wonderful view!
Finishing the half day tour, we can bring you back to the hotel, or drop you off nearby. At the evening we will pick up again at your hotel for a panoramic tour under the magic of the city lights! Discover Porto through the night and let yourself amaze with the wonderful panorama.
Finish your night in a traditional restaurant to appreciate a delightful dinner accompanied by the sound of the well know â Fado Music, considered as the heart of the national culture. Enjoy a live Fado show during the dinner, feel the essence of Fado and the beauty of the songs that go along with the Portuguese guitar!
Inclusions for Porto City Tour Half Day With Dinner And Live Fado Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Porto Historical Center - Guided Visit
- Wine Cellar - Visit with wine tasting
- Dinner with live Fado Show
Exclusions for Porto City Tour Half Day With Dinner And Live Fado Show
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.