Porto City Tour Including Lunch
OverviewAppreciate the ancient splendor of the Capital of the North of Portugal — the city of Oporto!
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourCapital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage, Porto has one of the most remarkable historic centres across Europe, selected the first European destination 2013, by Lonely Planet. From the Cathedral to the Port Wine Cellars everything makes this journey memorable, in an environment rich in History, Tradition and Culture.
- Bolhão Market
- Santa Catarina Street - Majestic Café
- Aliados Avenue - Paços do Concelho/ City Hall
- Visit to the Cathedral
- Batalha Square
- Infante D. Henrique Square
- Rio Douro Foz
- Castelo do Queijo/ São Francisco Xavier Fort
- Clérigos Church and Tower
- Visit to Lello's Library
- Carmelites and Carmo Churches
- Visit to S. Bento Train Station
- D. Luís Bridge
- Port Wine Cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia (visit and wine tasting)
Inclusions for Porto City Tour Including Lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Porto City Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.