OverviewVisit the Bolhão Market and several food spots and tascas, or taverns, and get to know their stories. You will taste several regional specialties and excellent Portuguese wines on this small-group walking tour.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe gastronomy from the northern part of Portugal is among the most varied in the country, and includes fish and seafood from the coast along with tasty meats from the countryside. Your local guide will tell you the stories that are behind these traditional dishes and offer up some of their recipes.
Desserts, especially those whose recipes were forged in the convents, play a role in the history of Portugal's food scene. You will try papos de anjo of Amarante, a custard and port wine pudding, and pão-de-ló, a sponge cake. Your guide will take you to the grocery stores and point you to the very best goods used in Portuguese cuisine.
This guided tour includes 10 tastings and wines including olives, bread, canned fish, smoked sausages, cheeses, the famous Francesinha, olive oil and other traditional snacks. Visit the Bolhão market and the traditional shops with surprising snacks while you get to know the spots of the city.
Enjoy a new experience to your senses.
Inclusions for Porto Food Tour
- All snacks and drinks of the tour
Exclusions for Porto Food Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Please indicate your preferred departure time in Special requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.