Porto Secrets Walking Tour
OverviewGather a small group of friends to join you and come to discover Porto city's best kept secrets during this 5-hour walking tour, lead by a professional guide. Learn how the name of Portugal was originated in Porto and visit the Palace where Prince Henry "The Navigator" was born. Unveil the secrets which lead to the Portuguese Maritime Discoveries ... and much more!
- Family friendly
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a designated meeting point in the city center. Start the tour at the cathedral to see its cloisters and popular treasure museum. Take a short walk down the old Jewish Quarter to Ribeira square and take a guided visit of the stock exchange palace. Heading back to Ribeira, cross the D. Luis bridge towards Gaia.
Enjoy a break for lunch and feast on a traditional Portuguese meal at a local restaurant. After lunch there is time for an optional cruise along the Duoro River. Then head to a Port wine cellar and enjoy a tasting before taking the city elevator to the picturesque Santa Clara Church.
Take a short walk to the 14th century defense wall for a unique perspective of the Porto riverfront. Then head to the Clerics Tower and climb its 194 step stairwell (or opt out of the climb and take a short walk through Porto's 19th shopping district.) At the end of the tour, your guide will return you to your original meeting point.
Inclusions for Porto Secrets Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Local official guide
- Skip the long lines
- Free wine tasting if taking a 50 min. river cruise
Exclusions for Porto Secrets Walking Tour
- Entrance fees (5 p.p.)
- Food and drinks
- River cruise (optional - 8 p.p.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.