Porto Small Group Half Day City Tour Including Wine Tasting
OverviewVisit the fantastic city of Porto, a World Heritage site, in a half day sightseeing tour finishing with a fantastic commented and professional port wine tasting of 4 different wines.You will be taken through the historical center and visit the most emblematic monuments, following with a panoramic sightseeing from Boavista to Foz, where you will have the opportunity to see the amazing and historical town beaches.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from your hotel and transport you via air-conditioned minivan to Portos historic city center. Begin your guided walking tour, discovering the sites and centuries-old monuments that earned Porto its World Heritage site status. Get your camera ready for Nasoni Tower, which looms 246 feet (75 meters) above the city. Then peruse one of the worlds most recognized libraries. Wander over to the citys Romanesque cathedral, one of the Portos oldest monuments and another favorite of shutterbugs.
For a taste of the countryside, head to Vila Nova de Gaia, on the opposite shore. The region proudly boasts the worlds highest concentration of alcohol per square foot. Their fame isnt limited to quantity though; the area has garnered worldwide acclaim for the quality and uniqueness of its namesake wine. Taste for yourself with a four-wine tasting of ros, white, special reserve, and late bottled vintage varieties. Made with grapes exclusively from the neighboring Douro region and kept in cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia, you wont get much closer to the source than this. Toast your small tour group, then relax as your guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Porto Small Group Half Day City Tour Including Wine Tasting
- Commented port wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Porto Small Group Half Day City Tour Including Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with Wine Tasting, Portuguese Lunch and Optional River Cruise
- Wine Tour of the Vinho Verde Region from Porto Including Lunch
- Guimares and Braga - Small group tour with lunch from Porto
- Into the North - Small Group Wine Tastings Tour
- Minho Day Trip from Porto Including Lunch
- Fado Show including Dinner and Mini Limousine Transfer with Champagne
- Private Tour: Braga and Guimares from Porto
- Private Tour: Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto