OverviewSituated within a working Naval Base, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is home to 10 fantastic heritage maritime attractions, including the Mary Rose Museum and world famous ships HMS Victory and HMS Warrior (1860). Alongside the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Royal Marines Museum and Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is a great day out for all the family. With 800 years of history and encompassing the National Museum of the Royal Navy, HMS Monitor M33, Action Stations and Harbour Tours - there's so much to see and do. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future and is a must see for anyone visiting the south of England.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourPortsmouth Historic Dockyard is a great day out for all! Offering a unique experience which spans 800 years of British Naval history and situated within a working Naval Base, the Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future - a must see for anyone visiting the South of England.
Your All-Attraction Ticket includes entry to:
- HMS Victory: The world’s most celebrated warship has undergone her biggest change. A major reinterpretation of her visitor route through the ship enables visitors to follow in the footsteps of Nelson, its most famous Admiral.
- HMS Warrior 1860: The world’s first iron-hulled, armoured warship launched in 1860 and never fired a shot in anger, yet changed naval warfare forever.
- The Mary Rose: Watch this breath-taking 16th Century ship come alive in a way not seen in any other museum in the world. See the extraordinary collection of Tudor artefacts recovered from the sea after nearly 500 years.
- 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War: This brand new exhibition from The National Museum of the Royal Navy reveals the story behind the greatest naval battle in history.
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth: Britain’s only museum dedicated to the men and women of the Royal Navy, spanning several hundred years.
- Action Stations: Release your inner ninja on the new Ninja Force assault course. Measuring 20 metres by six metres, the course combines elements of Parkour, rock climbing and rope courses. It's suitable for anyone over six and visitors can have as many goes as they like.
- Boathouse 4: A great new family attraction within the Historic Dockyard, featuring hands-on children’s activities and a brand new indoor Mast & Rigging experience.
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum: Discover a world beneath the sea by walking on board HMS Alliance - it’s as if she is about to leave for sea. Take a peek through the working periscopes and see, hear and even smell how life was lived underwater
- Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower: Take the free waterbus over to this award-winning museum – home to a unique collection that includes torpedoes, modern missiles - and even a nuclear bomb
- HMS M.33: Discover the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli campaign
- Harbour Tours: A sailor’s eye view of the Historic Dockyard, and the warships of the modern Royal Navy
- Waterbus: Enjoy a complimentary boat ride from Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum and Explosion Museum (subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis)
Inclusions for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: All Attraction Ticket
- Entrance fees
- Unlimited entry (subject to attractions' opening hours and availability) to The Mary Rose, HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War, The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth, HMS M.33, Action Stations, Boathouse 4, Harbour Tours (subject to capacity and availability and will run on a first come, first served basis), Royal Navy Submarine Museum (Gosport) and Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower (Gosport)
- Waterbus transfers between sites (subject to capacity and availability and will run on a first come, first served basis).
Exclusions for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: All Attraction Ticket
- Special Events
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ticket Agent Admission Vouchers must be redeemed for tickets at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard’s Visitor Centre only
Original Ticket Agent Admission Vouchers only, photocopies will not be accepted
Proof of ID required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.