PORTUGAL, ANDALUCIA & MOROCCO - Madrid
Overview13 Days Local visit in Lisbon, Cordoba, Seville, Fes, Rabat, , Granada and Toledo. Panoramic Tour Meknes,TangerDelux motor coach with WIFI connection.8 Dinners 3 Lunch
Know More about this tourDay 1. MADRID - TRUJILLO - LISBON(Wednesday)
Departure from our bus terminal at 08:00 a.m.towards the region of Extremadura and arrival toTrujillo, Freetime to know its beautiful and monumental PlazaMayor. Continuation to Lisbon, the capital of Portugal located at the mouth of river Tagus. Accommodations. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese music.
Day 2. LISBON (Thursday)
Breakfast and accommodations. Morning city sightseeing tour: free afternoon. Optional excursion to Sintra, Estoril, Cascais.
Day 3. LISBON - FATIMA - LISBON (Friday)
Breakfast. In the morning departure to Fatima, important center of pilgrimage. Free time to visit the Shrine. Return to Lisbon. Accommodations.
Day 4. LISBON - CACERES - CORDOBA (Saturday)
Breakfast. Departure to Caceres. Time at leisure to know its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous Mdieval quarter, Lunch at your own. Continuation to Cordoba. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 5. CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Sunday)
Breakfast. Sightseeing tour visiting the famous Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter.
Departure to Seville. Lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Accommodations.
Day 6. SEVILLE (Monday)
Half board in the hotel. Morning city tour. Optional artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace. Afternoon at leisure to continue discovering the city.
Day 7. SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Tuesday)
Breakfast Free time. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 8. COSTA DEL SOL - TANGIER - FES
(Wednesday) Breakfast. Departure to Algeciras or Tarifa to board the ferry crossing the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco
and, after customs, continuation to the imperial city of Fes. Dinner andaccommodations.
Day 9. FES (Thursday)
Half board. Morning city sightseeing of Fes,visiting the Medersa, the old Casbah
and its narrow streets, quarter of tanners, thefountain Najerine, the great Medina, World Heritage site. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 10. FES - MEKNES - RABAT - TANGIER (Friday)
Breakfast. Departure to Meknes. Panoramic tour of this imperial walled city and continuationto Rabat, capital of the Kingdom of Morocco.
Sightseeing city tour visiting the Mausoleum ofMohamed V and the Hassan Tower. After thevisit continuation to Tangier for a panoramic
tour. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 11. TANGIER - COSTA DEL SOL(Saturday)
Breakfast. Departure to board the ferry and cross back the strait towards Spain. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 12. COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Sunday)
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Sightseeingtour visiting the Alhambra with its beautifulNazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and
Day 13. GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID(Monday)
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, full of history. Lunch and city sightseeing. Continuation to Madrid. Arrival and end of the services.
Inclusions for PORTUGAL, ANDALUCIA & MOROCCO
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Tour escort/host
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- WIFI connection in the coach.
Exclusions for PORTUGAL, ANDALUCIA & MOROCCO
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any services not mentioned in " inclusions"
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid