Positano Cooking ClassWrite a Review
OverviewTake a hands on cooking class above Positano on the Amalfi Coast. If you are looking for an unique and original experience, this is the course for you. The chef will teach you step by step all the secrets of the regional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour cooking class takes place at a restaurant in Montepertuso above Positano, a beautiful village completely surrounded by green hills, which majestically overlooks the Amalfi Coast.
The chef will teach you all you need to know about the fabulous flavors of Italian cuisine, creating countless special recipes, all made with natural ingredients, typical of the area. Here, where the sun shines all year round, you will be taught all the secrets of natural and healthy Mediterranean cuisine. This cooking class is very much different from the others because you will prepare everything yourself with the help of the chef that will guide you step by step.
A typical Italian lunch which includes 3 to 5 courses:
- Primi Piatti home made four cheese stuffed ravioli and Tagliatelle with cherry tomato and basil
- Seconds (fish in lemon or white wine source or escallop in white wine, lemon or balsamic vinegar),
- Side dishes (vegetable), Cheese, Fruit and Dessert.
Inclusions for Positano Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Positano Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.