OverviewSpend a morning in the enchanting seaside village of Positano on this hassle-free independent excursion from Sorrento. A famous fashion hub since the 1960s, Positano is home to countless shops and elegant boutiques selling summer wear, lightweight linens, handmade sandals and accessories, as well as ceramics and souvenirs of all sorts. Wander the alleys at your leisure, shopping to your hearts content, before the journey back to Sorrento in the early afternoon.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter a pickup from your Sorrento hotel in the morning by minibus, travel for roughly 20 minutes, following the twists and turns of the beautiful Amalfi Coast that overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. Arrive in the heart of Positano, where the big buses cant reach, and enjoy the rest of the morning to explore the picturesque town at your leisure.
Positano is a shoppers heaven, with numerous little alleys and cascading streets that feature a variety of shops and boutiques. Walk along the main shopping drag, Via dei Mulini, where stores offer casual summer beachwear, breezy linens adorned with lace and gorgeous handmade leather sandals some of the artisan shoe shops will even make a customized pair for you while you wait.
Browse elegant boutiques along Via Pasitea, home to one of the few remaining original boutiques from the fashion-forward 1960s. For something a little different, browse antique stores, vintage jewelry shops and stores selling colorful ceramics.
After almost three hours in Positano, toss your shopping bags in the minibus and relax on the drive back to Sorrento.
Inclusions for Positano Shopping Trip From Sorrento
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned, 18-seater minibus
Exclusions for Positano Shopping Trip From Sorrento
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.