Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Small-Group Day Trip From Bled
OverviewYou will discover the underground world of Postojna Cave which is the most popular karst cave in the world. The guided tour will consist of a journey by electrical train and will be followed by a walk through beautiful chambers and passages with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other unforgettable formations.Continue to idyllic village of Predjama where you will be amazed by our fairy tale medieval Predjama castle with dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. Learn about the legend of Erasmus Slovenian Robin Hood and return back to Ljubljana.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis stalactite paradise has 1 km of passages, galleries and magnificent halls and offers a unique experience of the underground world.
You will be guided by our professional tour guide through the castle rooms, corridors and you will learn about the history of the castle and its former owners. A view of the renovated castle rooms and their furnishings gives the visitor an idea of how people once lived and worked in the castle and how well the castle has been preserved .You will instantly get the picture why this castle was unconquerable and why so many failed in taking it over. You will learn about the legend of Erasmus Slovenian Robin Hood who rebelled against the imperial autocracy in the 15th century and then return back to Bled.
Inclusions for Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Small-Group Day Trip From Bled
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Small-Group Day Trip From Bled
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.