Potsdam Day Bike Tour - Berlin
OverviewTake a day-trip from Berlin and discover UNESCO World Heritage listed Potsdam, all by the seat of your bike! From park lands to alleyways, you're English-speaking guide will recount historical anecdotes as you explore an array of Prussian and Cold War sites.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYou'll travel to Potsdam by train with bike's in-tow before embarking on a leisurely ride covering approximately 10 miles (16km) over 4.5 hours. After all that exertion, break for lunch (not included) at a great beer garden that used to be the old royal dairy.
Delight in the sites as you pedal around Potsdam with your English-speaking guide, including:
- Sanssouci Palace: Explore the New Palace, originally the work of Fredrick the Great, the Orangerie, the windmill and gardens
- Historic Center: Ride through the Dutch quarter admiring the quaintness of Potsdam
- New Gardens: View the fantastic Marble Palace before going into Cecilienhof Palace, where Truman, Stalin and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. (Entry included)
- No man's land: Ride between West Berlin and East Germany over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place
This guided bike tour is the ideal way to compare the Potsdam of today - a creative energetic university town - with its contrasting past under communist rule, behind the Iron Curtain.
Inclusions for Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Bikes, insurances, taxes
- Professional guide
- Rail transportation to and from Potsdam
- Admission and audio guide into Cecilienhof Palace
Exclusions for Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Berlin Pub Crawl And Night Life Tour
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Transfer from Berlin to Prague Including 2-Hour Dresden Sightseeing Tour
- Private Half-Day Photo Shooting Tour With Local Photographer in Berlin
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Berlin: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Berlin Shore Excursion: Hidden Berlin and All Main Sites from Warnemuende
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Arrival Transfer
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer