Prado Museum And Royal Palace Of Madrid Tour With Skip The Line Entrance
OverviewMake the most of your visit to Madrid and take this tour filled with artand culture. While you are visiting Madrid, you cannot miss the Spanish National Art Museum, as well as the Royal Palace of Madrid, both with a skip-the-lines access.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Make the most of your visit to Madrid and take this tour filled with artand culture. While you are visiting Madrid, you cannot miss the Spanish National Art Museum. At Prado, you will learn about the museums history as you walk around admiring its artwork.
Then, scheduled on a different day, get to know one of the most memorable Royal Castles of Europe,the Royal Palace of Madrid, which used to be the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Nowadays, its used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies and official events. The Royal Palace is also called Palacio de Oriente, due to its close proximity to Plaza de Oriente square, which is on the east (Oriental) side of the palace.
Your visit also includes a tour around the following stances:
- Official Lounges: Grandiose, well preserved and stylish, each room has its own personality.
- Royal Armouries: Armors, shields and weapons of all kinds are one of the mostimportant collections in the world.
- Royal Pharmacy: Hundreds of bottles of different shapes and sizes that will make us go back in time. Ithouses the best recreation laboratory.
The grounds of Campo del Moro, which were notgardened before, since it was impossible to connect with the Royal Palace, located on much higher ground.
Inclusions for Prado Museum And Royal Palace Of Madrid Tour With Skip The Line Entrance
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Prado Museum And Royal Palace Of Madrid Tour With Skip The Line Entrance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please note that the tours will take place over two days. Please contact the supplier after booking to confirm the dates for each part of the tour.
If you can not take the second tour on the next day after the first one, please contact us and we will schedule it for a new date.
Please note, you will take the tour to Prado on the FIRST DAY and the tour to the Royal Palace on the SECOND DAY
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.