Prado Museum Tour With Private Guide And Transport In Madrid
OverviewThe Prado Museum in Madrid is a must when coming to visit Spain's capital, especially if you are passionate for the arts. Don't miss this opportunity to get to know the areas of the museum that interest you with your private official tour guide. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included with a private luxury vehicle and chauffeur.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe Prado Museum is one of the most well-known museums, not only in Madrid, but in all of Spain. It is one of the most important art museums in the world.
The Prado Museum's collection is comprised of paintings from the 16th to 19th century and includes very important works of art from artists like Velzquez, El Greco, Rubens, El Bosco and Goya.
To enhance your visit, we offer you an official, specialized guide for 4 hours to enjoy the Prado Museum. Being a private tour, you explore the museum at your own pace, decide where you want to stop and which work of art is most important.
The museum is organized around 4 major themes:
The Great Evolution
Get to know the works of art by famous artists like Fernando Yaez, Roger Van der Weyden, Hieronymus Bosch, Jacob Tintoretto, Paolo Veronese, Titian, El Greco, Caravaggio, Rubens, Ribera, Velzquez, Murillo, Goya, Eduardo Rosales, and Joaquin Sorolla.
Velazquez and Goya
Enjoy an in-depth visit to the most important works of art by these genius artists.
Great Artists of the Golden Century and Goya
If you love the Barrocan era, you can't miss this wing of the museum. You will get to know works of art by artists like Ribera, Murillo, Velzquez and Francisco Goya, the brilliant and unclassifiable painter of, among other works, The Royal Family of Charles IV, The Majas, The Disasters of War, and The Black Paintings.
Great Spanish Artists of the 19th Century
Discover great artists of the 19th century in Spain that are sometimes forgotten. Artists like the brother Madrazo, Eduardo Rosales, Mariano Fortuny, Pradilla, Antonio Muoz Degrain, Sorolla and many more.
When the tour is done, your private vehicle with chauffeur will take you and your party back to your hotel or place of choice.
Inclusions for Prado Museum Tour With Private Guide And Transport In Madrid
- Private professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-Line ticket for Prado Museum
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur
Exclusions for Prado Museum Tour With Private Guide And Transport In Madrid
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, subject to availability
A dress code is sometimes required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.