OverviewVisit Prague's first black light adventure mini golf course with this tour and enjoy a game of mini golf as well as other activities, such as football or darts. Choose from a variety of non-alcoholic drinks, beer, cider as well as bar snacks (at own expense) and relax. Your entrance ticket also includes two free beers in the lounge area.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThe black light adventure mini golf course is centrally located, about 15 minutes walking distance from the Old Town Square. It is located in an old industrial building, former print shop, that was built in Prague downtown in 1930.
Experience the 19 holes black light mini golf course (takes approximately an hour) and additional activities, such as a football, darts, Jenga, puzzles and other table games or simply kick back in the lounge area, where you can relax and enjoy your two free beers. Further beverages and snacks are available for purchase at your own expense.
The mini golf course's design was inspired by the history and legends of Prague and the Czech Republic. You can explore scenes from the history created in street art style. Each hole is also inspired by art, life, past and present of the city.
Glow in the dark mini golf is also known as the black mini golf (black light mini golf). In short, we can say that the rules of the game are the same, but the atmosphere changes dramatically when plain bulbs are replaced with fluorescent black light. This simple substitution along with other effects, such as brightly colored props, stage smoke, or background music create an unforgettable experience.
There is a story behind each hole and obstacle of our miniature golf course - you can find Bata shoes as an obstacle as the founder of Bata shoe store was originally from Czech Republic, further you can see old film cans as many Hollywood movies were created in Prague (such as Amadeus, Mission Impossible, Casino Royal etc.) or a miniature pink tank that has connection to modern artist David Cerny, who painted actual historical Russian tank pink after the Velvet Revolution. While playing golf and games you can learn new cool facts about Prague without walking miles on the streets.
Inclusions for Prague Black Light Mini Golf And Games Tour Including Free Drinks
- Entrance fees and equipment needed
- Additional games available
- Two free drinks
Exclusions for Prague Black Light Mini Golf And Games Tour Including Free Drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Venue opening hours are Sunday through Thursday 1pm -11 pm and Friday through Saturday 12pm-12am
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting