Prague Boats 1-hour Cruise
OverviewEnjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a 50-min. cruise down the Vltava River. Get on board, choose your seat and order a drink or a small snack to get comfortable. During the sightseeing cruise, you will see Charles Bridge, Prague Castle with its unforgettable panorama, the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and a view of the Letn Park with the Prague Metronome. You can learn more about each of these sights and about Prague in general from an audio commentary in 8 languages. Prague Boats One-hour Cruise departs from ech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5 every 30 mins. during rush hour.
Know More about this tourWhat you will see
- ech Bridge
- Mnes Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Kampa Island
- Prague Castle
- Straka Academy
- Civic Swimming Pool
- Prague Metronome
- EXPO 58 Building
- tefnik Bridge
- Na Frantiku Hospital
The cruise departs from the dock at ech Bridge, pier No. 5 (recommended arrival 15 mins. before departure). You can choose from the inside or outside deck and order refreshments after boarding. During the cruise, you can listen to the audio guide of the cultural monuments passing by in eight languages.
First, the cruise will head upstream the Vltava River around the Rudolfinum and the Old Town. Then the boat will float under Charles Bridge, where you can have a close look at its 600-year-old stone pillars. After Charles Bridge the boat will turn back and you will have a spectacular view of Prague Castle. There is time for photo shoots of this iconic panorama. Your cruise will continue around Kampa Island with its picturesque architecture. The Straka Academy will be on the left, where the Czech Government Office is located. The view will continue with the classicist Civic Swimming Pool. Above your heads you can see Letn Park with the Prague Metronome and EXPO 58 Building. At the last turn you will pass by tvanice Island. At the end of the cruise you will see the complex of historic buildings of the Na Frantiku Hospital and then return back to the dock.
Inclusions for Prague Boats 1-hour Cruise
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
Exclusions for Prague Boats 1-hour Cruise
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not ELECTRIC wheelchair accessible
Departures every 30 mins.
Wide selection of on-board refreshments
Sightseeing without jostling in crowds
Activity is suitable for seniors (no fitness level needed)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Prague Small-Group Walking Tour
- Prague River Boat Tour - 90 min
- Prague Esoteric and Alchemist Tour 2h
- 1 day tour around the Karlstejn castle and Little Amerika
- Prague-Budapest Grand Sightseeing tour
- 3-Day Prague Bus Smile Hop-On Hop-Off
- Prague Family Kit
- Wars and Totality History tour in Prague