Prague Castle is a synonym of pride and heritage for the city of Prague. A tour through the castle as well as a walk along the castle grounds is a perfect way to indulge yourself in the intriguing history of this charming city. With this tour spanning over 3.5 hours, you will learn a lot about the old palace, the Golden Lane, the Castle and immerse yourself completely in the enriching picture of a city that was extremely wealthy in the past.
- Discover the beauty and wealth of Prague Castle during this 3,5-hour walking tour with a French-speaking guide. See the most emblematic site of the city.
- Visit Old Palace and Golden Lane.
- Learn more about Czech Culture, History and Heritage.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at Prague Castle and learn about Czech culture, history, and heritage on this exciting journey through Prague Castle, one of the world's largest castle complexes, with its castle grounds. Discover St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Palace and Golden Lane (entrance included) with your knowledgeable local guide who will also tell you about the history and legends of this famous landmark in Prague.
See the beauty and mystery of Gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, the seat of the archbishop that houses the tomb of Emperor Charles IV. Visit the Old Royal Palace and be astonished by the incredible Vladislav Hall with its vaulted ceilings echoing the merriment of grand banquets from past centuries.
Stroll around the castle's blooming Baroque Gardens (during summer months only) or stop for a warm beverage at Sternberg Palace if the gardens are closed to complete your Prague Castle experience.
Note: Below 5 years is free.
Inclusions for Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Prague Castle
- Admission fees
- Live tour commentary in French
Exclusions for Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.