OverviewDiscover 600 years of European culture and history in Prague with this Lobkowicz Palace entrance ticket. With your audio guide to lead the way, explore the 22 galleries at your leisure and discover the many important treasures held there. Admire royal portraits by Canaletto and Velázquez, 16th-century ceramics and militaria from historic battles across Europe. See, too, decorative arts from the Bohemian era, and gaze over musical scores from famous composers such as Beethoven and Mozart.
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourHead to the Lobkowicz Palace Museum — within the grounds of the famous Prague Castle — and, with your ticket to hand, step inside and collect your audio guide to begin your visit. Spanning 22 grand galleries and beautifully appointed salons, the Lobkowicz Palace houses the private collection of the Lobkowicz family — one of the oldest family dynasties in Bohemian history.
Marvel at impressive displays of portraits by Canaletto and Velázquez, 16th-century porcelain ceramics and militaria from historic conflicts across Europe. Admire decorative arts from the Bohemian era, including the largest 17th-century Delft dinner service in the world, and gain unique insight into the Czech Republic’s place in European history.
Discover the museum’s collection of musical instruments, and gaze upon original manuscripts from famous composers. Musical scores from Beethoven's 'Symphony No. 4' and 'Symphony No. 5' are on display alongside Mozart's re-orchestration of Handel's 'Messiah,' written in his own hand.
When your tour of the Lobkowicz Palace comes to an end, perhaps head to the terrace cafe to enjoy a refreshing snack (own expense) with panoramic views over the rooftops of Prague, or visit the museum shop before departing.
Please note: Your Lobkowicz Palace entrance ticket is for the museum only, not all Prague Castle buildings.
Inclusions for Prague Castle Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket
- Admission to Lobkowicz Palace
- Audio guide
Exclusions for Prague Castle Lobkowicz Palace Museum Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.