Prague Castle Private Tour
OverviewDuring this 3-hour excursion your private guide will take you through the largest castle complex in the world! A medieval fortress, a town within a town, and St. Vitus Cathedral (where 26 kings of Bohemia were crowned) are just some of the highlights that you will see. Gaze in awe at the Old Royal Palace with the amazing Wladislav Hall, Basilica of St.George, Golden Lane and Daliborka tower, which served throughout the middle ages as a dungeon and torture chamber. This private tour includes a guide and entrance fees to the interior of Prague Castle.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourSince the beginning of the Czech state Prague castle has been home to the rulers of Bohemia. Dukes and kings continued to build and expand Prague Castle for thousands of years, making it into the vast complex that stands today. Prague Castle stands as a symbol of the Czech Republic and also holds the record as the biggest castle complex in the world. It is a complex of palaces, monasteries, churches and other buildings, most notable are St. Vitus Cathedral, the New Royal Palace, the Old Royal Palace, the Basilica of St. George, the Golden Lane and the Rosenberg and Lobkowitz palaces. Prague Castle is also a seat of Czech presidents. During our 3-hour tour we will visit the interiors of most of these buildings.
Inclusions for Prague Castle Private Tour
- Private tour guide
Exclusions for Prague Castle Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance feeto Prague Castle (250 CZK/person, students and seniors pay 125 CZK/person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (6 years and older)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Karlstejn Castle Half-Day Guided Tour from Prague
- Private Transfer from Prague to Nuremberg
- Airport Round-Trip Business Transfer: Prague Ruzyne Airport to Prague Hotel plus Return Trip Preview
- Beer Bike Prague Group Tour
- Prague Jewish Quarter 4 hours Private Walking Tour in Prague
- Old Town and Riverside Segway Tour in Prague