Prague Christmas Walking Tour Including Czech Specialties
OverviewEnjoy a 2-hour Christmas walking tour in the afternoon and experience Prague's unique Christmas atmosphere, which attracts people from all over the world. Explore the enchanting atmosphere and get to know how Czechs celebrate Christmas!
- Seasonal Offer
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 4pm in the Old Town and get ready to experience some of the city's most atmospheric Christmas markets while learning about Czech holiday traditions on this 2-hour guided tour.
Listen to your guide explain details about the traditional Czech Christmas including the rituals and typical food eaten as you stroll past Christmas decorations displayed under twinkling streetlights and warm up with cups of mulled wine. Follow your guide to the Old Town's churches, which are closely tied to Christmas festivities, and take your time to browse for gifts and souvenirs among the wares on display at the Christmas markets. Save some room to sample festive sweets, the ones that are baked only at Christmas time.
With a warm glow and full of festive cheer bid your guide farewell on the Lesser Town around 6pm.
Inclusions for Prague Christmas Walking Tour Including Czech Specialties
- Professional guide
- Hot spiced wine (mulled wine) and a selection of traditional Czech christmas sweets
- Visit to local Christmas exhibition
Exclusions for Prague Christmas Walking Tour Including Czech Specialties
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne from Prague
- Nizbor Bohemia Glass Factory Trip from Prague
- Small-Group Food and Beer Tour in Prague
- Private Round-Trip in Minivan: Prague Airport to Prague Hotel to Prague Airport
- Prague Running Tour: City Highlights And Hidden Places
- Private Custom Running Tour Around Prague
- Ghostly and Legends walking tour in Prague
- Laser Game in Prague