Prague Castle will be commemorating the 700th anniversary of the birth of the Czech king and emperor Charles IV with seven main exhibition projects. Get the ticket for free with Prague City Pass
All the exhibitions relating to Charles IV’s anniversary will be open to the public from 15 May and will last until 28 September 2016 (more information in itinerary)
Explore Prague at ease with the Prague City Pass and sightsee at leisure, enjoying skip-the-line entry to some of the city’s legendary attractions as well as a sightseeing tour and Vltava River cruise. Use the pass to enter five of the must-visit sites inside the UNESCO-listed Prague Castle and six sites inside Prague Jewish Museum. With additional savings of up to 25 percent on airport transfers and car rental, the Prague City Pass offers everything you need for hassle-free city sightseeing.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Know More about this tourSimply exchange your voucher for your Prague City Pass at a centrally located redemption point in town. Then use your passes to explore and sightsee around the compelling Czech capital at your own pace.
Free Skip-the-Line Entry to Selected Sites at Prague Castle:
Use your Prague pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to five of the best sites inside Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site that’s said to be the largest ancient castle in the world. Entrance lines are often long, so bypass the wait lines and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring historical artifacts that date as far back as the 9th century. Your pass is valid inside the following sites for two days after first use.
- Basilica of St George
- Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower
- Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall
- St Vitus Cathedral
- St Wenceslas Chapel
Skip the line when entering six of the must-visit sites inside Prague Jewish Museum, an attraction that was, somewhat ironically, set up by the Nazis during the Second World War with the intention of it being a museum for an extinct race. Your pass is valid for entry to the following sites for seven days after first use.
- Ceremonial Hall
- Klaus Synagogue
- Maisel Synagogue
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Spanish Synagogue
Hop aboard an air-conditioned coach in the center of town, and explore Prague on a 45-minute tour while learning about the city’s history from your audio commentary. Top Prague attractions that are passed on your route include Charles Bridge, Fred and Ginger House (Dancing House designed by Frank Gehry), Jiráskův Bridge, Lesser Quarter (Malá Strana), Masaryk Station, Municipal House, Powder Gate, Prague Castle, Prague Hlavni Nadrazi Station, Revoluční Street, Rudolfinum and St Agnes’ Convent.
Free Vltava River Cruise:
Step aboard a sightseeing boat and enjoy a one-hour cruise along the Vltava River, enjoying audio commentary about all the sights. Take a seat in the lower-deck saloon or out on deck, and gaze at the riverbanks, looking out for Prague’s big-name monuments. Highlights include passing underneath Charles Bridge and the sight of Prague Castle. If you are hungry on board, enjoy a hot or cold snack from the onboard bar. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
Save on Selected Prague Services:
- Car rental at Dollar Rent a Car and Thrifty Car Rental (up to 25% savings)
- Private Airport Transfers or Shuttle Transfers (up to 25% savings)
Inclusions for Prague City Pass
- Prague City Pass
- Booklet and map
- 1-hour Vltava River cruise with audio commentary
- 45-minute City Tour with audio commentary
Exclusions for Prague City Pass
- Food and drinks
- Public transport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.