Prague Czech Beer And Bar Evening Tour
OverviewExperience the Czech Republics passion for beer first hand on this 4-hour Prague beer-tasting tour. Accompanied by a local guide, walk to four of Pragues best-loved pubs and bars and enjoy three complimentary large-sized glasses of different Czech 'pivo' (beers). Discover the secrets of Czech beer making and learn how to toast your fellow drinkers Czech style, with a rousing na zdrav. Soak up Pragues lively nighttime vibe; buy additional beers; and, if you wish, finish by tasting popular local spirits (own expense) introduced by your guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the early evening in central Prague and start your 4-hour beer tour. As you walk to your first stop, learn how much the Czech Republic loves beer, with the average Czech downing around 40 gallons (152 liters) of pivo each year the highest beer consumption per head in the world.
Through the evening, visit three bars or pubs popular with locals, and enjoy three different beers on the house pilsners or ales of different flavors with a complimentary glass of each variety.
As you drink, get to know your fellow beer-tasters, discover how the Czechs invented pilsner in the 19th century, and pick your guides brains on such pressing questions as why the Czechs love beers with foamy heads, and the difference between pasteurized and non-pasteurized Czech beers.
Buy additional beers when you want (own expense) and as your bar-hopping continues, learn the all-important Czech toast of an enthusiastic na zdrav or cheers before you sip on your brew.
Grab the chance to sample some traditional Czech food (own expense), such as gul (meat and vegetable stew) and koleno (pork knuckle) as your tour continues, and enjoy deciding on your own and your group's favorite beer at the end.
At your last stop, act like a true local by by enjoying one or two of the popular local spirits (own expense) recommended to you by your guide.
Your experience ends at the third bar, leaving you free to return to your hotel independently or continue your night on the town.
Inclusions for Prague Czech Beer And Bar Evening Tour
- Local guide
- 4 small beers (0.3l), 1 large beer (0.5l) and bar snacks at the first pub
Exclusions for Prague Czech Beer And Bar Evening Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please bring valid photo ID on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.