Prague Electric Scooter TourWrite a Review
Explore the beauty of Prague on an electric scooter during this 3-hour, small-group tour. Accompanied by a guide, effortlessly visit all major sights. A limit of 10 participants means youâÂÂll receive personalized attention. Take in breathtaking views and visit to Prague Castle and Petrin Tower. Ride through Prague parks and gaze at the iconic Charles Bridge.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSelect your preferred tour option and departure time when you book. Then, after pickup from your Prague hotel, join up with your guide at a central meeting point.
Upon arrival, your guide will instruct you on how to operate your electric scooter. Then, try a practice run before setting out on your tour.
On your ride, zip by some of Prague’s most famous and lesser-known landmarks. Learn interesting information about them from your guide, enjoy a drink along the way, and take 5-minute stops for photos. Follow a designated route, or if you’ve booked a private tour, talk to your guide about customizing the route.
Ride by Stvanice Island and see Prague’s Expo 58 building and giant, working Metronome, both in Letna Park. Cruise by Prague Castle AND pass the Loreta, Strahov Monastery, Petrin Tower, Kampa Island, and National Theater. Gaze at the iconic Charles Bridge and take a look at Wenceslas Square, the Estates Theater, and Old Town Square.
After three hours, your tour concludes at the original meeting point.
Inclusions for Prague Electric Scooter Tour
- Free drink
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Prague Electric Scooter Tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking and is not recommended for clients under 50 cm (1ft and 8in)
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.