OverviewDiscover the traditional Czech Beer Culture while you are having a great time in Prague. Join our guides on a 3-hour tour through three local pubs where you can enjoy three different, incomparable Czech beers. Along the way learn a bit about how Czech history is tied to beer, our drinking customs an why we consider Prague the capital of the beer world. After this tour you can confidently say youve experienced the authentic Czech beer culture.
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 6:20 pm in Prague's city center and start your tour by learning about the history behind Pilsner Urquel, the golden lager which stopped riots in the Czech town of Plzen and started a revolution in the world of beer. Enjoy a glass of unpasteurized Pilsner, making its way to your belly straight from the brewery. Take your first steps toward becoming a true master of beer by learning how to pour the perfect pint in the first pub. Also discover why some people refer to beer drinking as a national sport through the pubs unique way of displaying drinking statistics around Europe.
Then, walk to the second pub, a true hidden gem of Czech culture, unchanged in the past couple of decades. Enjoy one of the best dark lagers in the world and indulge in some traditional Czech humor through the art adorning its walls.
Head for the final destination, a traditional Czech restaurant, to taste the most popular domestic brew in all of Czech Republic and hear the fantastic mythology behind its origins. Worked up an appetite? Taste delicious Czech food, including what is arguably the best goulash in all of Prague.
Finish the tour confident in your pronunciation of Na zdrav (cheers) and ask your guide for recommendations on where to continue your evening independently.
Inclusions for Prague Evening Beer Culture And Tasting Tour
- Samples of different local lager beers
- Local guide
Exclusions for Prague Evening Beer Culture And Tasting Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.