Prague Folklore Music Show In Famous Brewery U Fleku With Dinner Unlimited Beer And Brewery Tour
OverviewExperience a traditional, folklore Prague music show in one of the oldest Czech Breweries, taste a traditional Czech meal, drink famous dark Flek beer (which is produced since 1499) and listen to well-known traditional Prague and international songs. Sing along well-known old Prague folk songs and famous international pieces, enjoy dance acts and humorous musical gags and participate in beer competition. The show lasts for around 70 minutes and is performed by two brilliant singers, two beautiful Cancan dancers, and four excellent musicians. The show takes place in the historical Cabaret Hall of the famous Restaurant and Brewery U Fleku which isvery popular among locals as well as international guests. Before the dinner you will get toknow thebrewing process and have alook atthelocal brewery!
Know More about this tour
Make your own way to the U Fleku brewery in Prague at 6pm and start your evening with a tour of the brewery. Learn more about the beer making process and sample a glass of dark Flek beer.
At 7.15pm, head to the brewery restaurant to dine ona delicious 2-course meal of typical Czech cuisine, accompanied by wine, dark beer, or soft drinks.
At around 8pm, enjoy the 70-minute live show of Czech folklore music and dance.
Inclusions for Prague Folklore Music Show In Famous Brewery U Fleku With Dinner Unlimited Beer And Brewery Tour
- Show and dinner and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks and brewery tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Prague Folklore Music Show In Famous Brewery U Fleku With Dinner Unlimited Beer And Brewery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prague ham with butter and pickled cucumber
Rousted Pork, Sour Cabbage, Bread Dumplings, Potato Dumplings / PotatoorMarinated Beef Tender, Bread DumplingsorGoulash la Flek, Speck Dumplings, Potato pancakesorRoasted Chicken with Butter and Cooked Potatoes
Flekovsk lek 13 (lager)
Mixed salad with Balkan cheese (with tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, Balkan cheese)
Fried Mushrooms, Parsley Potatoes
Flekovsk lek 13 (lager)
Drink menu only includes one type of beer, traditional dark Flek beer. Nolager beer or any other beer types are offered in the Restaurant UFlek.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Casual dress code
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Brewery Tour Start: 6 pm
Admission to the hall: 7 pm
Dinner Start: 7.15 pm
Show Start: 8 pm
End: 9.10 pm
Duration of Tour, Dinner and Show: approx. 3 hours 10 minutes
Duration of Show: approx. 1 hour 10 minutes
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne from Prague
- Nizbor Bohemia Glass Factory Trip from Prague
- Small-Group Food and Beer Tour in Prague
- Private Round-Trip in Minivan: Prague Airport to Prague Hotel to Prague Airport
- Prague Running Tour: City Highlights And Hidden Places
- Private Custom Running Tour Around Prague
- Ghostly and Legends walking tour in Prague
- Laser Game in Prague