Prague Full-Day City Walking Tour And Petrin Tower
OverviewExperience Prague like a local on this full day guided 7-hour walking tour and see all the major sights and plenty hidden gems on the way. Hike through Prague and enjoy incredible views on Prague from Petrin Tower before making your way back to the city.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart your hiking day tour from Wenceslas Square in Prague's New Town. After a brief introduction to Pragues history, your guide will walk you down the square and into the small alleys and back streets of Prague that only the locals know about. Youll hear about the history of New Town and Old Town while seeing the most amazing sights in these areas, such as Old Town Square with its Astronomical Clock, Tyn Church, Jewish Quarter and many more.
Next, you will cross Cechuv Bridge to climb up to Letna Park, a popular hangout place among the locals. Make sure your camera is fully charged to capture the amazing views from the top of this viewing point over Prague.
After a short walk through the Royal Gardens, you will reach Prague Castle where your guide will introduce you to the castle's history and tell you stories about the influential emperors that governed over their empire from inside its massive walls. You will also be able to gain a sneak peak at St. Vitus Cathedral.
Refresh yourself at Strahov Monastery, the oldest monastery in the city center, and explore its delicious Czech cuisine and microbrewery (at own expense).
Just a few steps from the monastery, is the location of another incredible lookout: Petrin Tower, resembling Paris' Eiffel Tower. From here you can enjoy an outstanding view on Prague's city center. Zigzagging down the hill to Lesser Town, Church of St. Nicolas, the greatest baroque church in Prague, awaits you as well as John Lennon Wall, an underground place of the 80s.
Your final stop will be Charles Bridge, where your city hiking adventure will end with a great view of the upcoming sunset and a fresh breeze from Vltava river.
Inclusions for Prague Full-Day City Walking Tour And Petrin Tower
- Bottled water
- Free city map
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Prague Full-Day City Walking Tour And Petrin Tower
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Comfortable cloth and walking shoes are recommended as well as a backpack with a bottle of water
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.