Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is covered with numerous sights representing the history of the city. During your visit you will see the Charles Bridge, St Vitus Cathedral, the Old Town Square, the Old Town Hall with the Astronomical Clock, the Hradschin (Royal Palace), the National Museum at the Wenceslas Square. Experience the stunning views the city offers, learn about former times and present days and explore the city on your own in the afternoon. Relax on the way back to Vienna until you're dropped off at your address in Vienna.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Leaving Vienna on an airconditioned bus/van through the Austria Wine Quarter you reach the border to the Czech Republic after a 45 min drive. On the streets to Prague you cross the picturesque Moravia, former part of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire as well as Bohemia, once part of the Habsburg Monarchy. Arriving in Prague, the best way to explore all, that has to be seen, is a walking tour. Your personal guide, who gives you advice and support for the whole day, let you learn about former times to present days and is highly endeavored to make this day memorable. Check out with him the grace and charme of the city, that represents all the times, Prague has gone through. At the end of the day you'll have an impression of most of the main sights such as Wenceslas Square, National Museum, Powder Tower, the Municipal House (Art Noveau), House of the Black Madonna - the Cubist House with it's Grand Café Orient, the Estates Theatre, Charles University, Old Town Square, Tyn Church, National Gallery or the Jan-Hus Monument. Gathering around 4pm at the meeting point Square the visit ends with an relaxing drive back to your drop-off-point in Vienna.
Inclusions for Prague Full-Day-Trip From Vienna With Hotel Pick-Up
- Live commentary on board
- Pick up and drop off from accommodations in districts 1-9 included, 10-23 on request
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Prague Full-Day-Trip From Vienna With Hotel Pick-Up
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children up to 12yrs/36kg have to be seated in children's seat (Please provide exact age/weight at the time of booking)
May be operated by a bilingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: depending on traffic conditions driving time can be up to 4 hours one way
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.