Prague Guided Group Photography TourWrite a Review
A guided group photography tour of Prague. We will meet you at a specified location and take you on a tour of Prague. Starting from Prague castle we will work our way down towards Mala strana and Charles Bridge, where we will also explore Kampa.
We will show you the best locations to photograph the attractions that Prague has to offer and the many hidden gems in the city.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourWe will meet you at the tram stop Pohořelec, which is one of the stops for tram 22 and then we will make our way on foot down towards Charles Bridge, photographing along the way. If there are any specific locations that you would definitely like to photograph, please let us know at the start of the tour and we will adjust our route to accommodate your requirements. Otherwise we will do our best to show you the best sites and hidden gems that Prague has to offer.
Early morning and evening tours will be dependant on the times for sunrise/sunset, so if you choose one of the options, the start time will be communicated to you based on the date that you have chosen for your tour.
If you have any questions or if there is anything else that you would like to know, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to do our best to provide you with an interesting tour and help you get the best shots of Prague.
Please be aware that some of the buildings/museums etc in Prague require an entrance fee, which is not covered in the cost of the tour. We also do not provide a history of the locations we visit, we are but humble photographers :)
Inclusions for Prague Guided Group Photography Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Prague Guided Group Photography Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.