This guided 3-hour walking tour will show you Prague's fascinating hidden sights located in back alleys and away from the busy areas of the city. Get to know gorgeous churches, cubist architecture and the former seat of Bohemian kings and learn interesting facts about the centuries-old buildings and sights you'll pass on this hidden gems walking tour through Prague.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart your tour in the morning from Old Town Square with a brief introduction of the city's history over the past millennium.
Next, you will explore several back streets and alleys located around the square. Your journey will bring you to Tyn Court where you will have the chance to glance at two beautiful churches, both high in importance for the royal family of Luxembourg.
From there, the route will lead you to a square that once was the biggest square in the world: Charles Square. Listen to the many stories this landmark has to offer – from the beginning of Hussite wars by the first Prague defenestration to the bombing of Prague in 1945.
Located on the other side of the Charles Square is Emmaus Monastery, one of the few places held in original and genuine gothic style. Learn how a part of the monastery was blown into pieces when a bomb was dropped on the monastery’s church.
The last part of your tour will bring you to the old medieval fortress Vysehrad Castle, the seat of the first king of Bohemia. Enjoy the amazing panoramic views of Vltava river and the city center of Prague from here.
Inclusions for Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour
- Entrance fees to Emmaus Monastery
- Local guide
Exclusions for Prague Hidden Gems Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable cloth and walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting